A Little Musical Inspiration

A Little Musical Inspiration
"The singer has everything within him. The notes come out from his very life. They are not materials gathered from outside." ~Rabindranath Tagore

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tips for Developing a Strong Speaking Voice

Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time since I've posted on here, things have been very busy as of late. Here is a Wikihow article I found that addresses the issue of having a soft speaking voice. I've struggled with having a light, soft speaking voice my entire life and it can be a pain. With a soft voice, people tend to either not take you seriously or not hear you the first time you say something. If you guys are like me, you wish you could sing everything because your singing voice is so much louder than your speaking voice. Like building muscle or creating good habits, achieving a strong speaking voice takes time and effort, but it is worth it in the end. So get out there and let your voices be heard! https://www.google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Develop-a-Perfect-Speaking-Voice%3famp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment